Wed May 04 · 6:30pm Social Hall Sat May 07 · 9am Worship Center First Saturday Prayer and Preparation Meeting Sat May 07 · 11am Weekly Rehearsal Sun May 08 · 9am Sun May 08 · 10:45am Church Classroom New Member and other Discipleship Training Classes Wed May 11 · 6:30pm Social Hall Sat May 14 · 10am Social Hall Monthly Men's Fellowship Sat May 14 · 11am Weekly Rehearsal Sun May 15 · 9am View Full Calendar
May 2016 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 01 02 03 04
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Baby Dedications
- Marital Counseling
Bread of Life Community Church is a multicultural ministry established to minister to the total person (spiritually, emotionally, physically and socially). The church was founded on the premise that God’s Church should be a reflection of the communities that we live in, which encompasses all races and cultures. Most churches reflect a majority of one race or culture. Bread of Life Community Church will act as a catalyst to change what has been called “The most segregated hour in America”.
The goal of the ministry is to carry out the Great Commission and the Great Commandment.
The Great Commission:
Matthew 28: 18-20
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
The Great Commandment:
Matthew 22: 37-39
Jesus replied: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.
The Bible tells us in John Chapter 3, verse 16:
“ For God so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life”.
The greatest Giver ever is God! As He looked down the corridors of time He knew that we would need a Savior. Someone who would put all on our sins (past, present and future) on Himself, so that we could be spared eternal separation from God because of our sins.
Jesus was the only one who could make this sacrifice and free us from the penalty of eternal separation from God. The Bible tells us this great truth in John chapter 14, verse 6:
“I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no one comes to the Father except by me”. If you would like to receive salvation say the following prayer:
“Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a sinner, but I realize that you died for my sins, and was ressurrected from the dead on the third day. I confess my sins to you, come into my heart and be the Lord and Savior of my life from this day forward, in Jesus name, Amen”
Welcome to the Family of God
P.S. Send Pastor Ed a message to let him know you are now a new Christian
Christianbook.Com Affiliate Portal
Type in keywords, book titles, cd titles, etc..and click "Go". Find huge savings on all products.
Posted by Pastor Edward L. Riley on Oct 31Amazon.Com Affiliate Portal
Purchase all your Amazon products though us and help our Mininstry; click the link above to get started.
Posted by Pastor Edward L. Riley on Oct 6Welcome to Our New Website!
Welcome to our new website. Take a good look around, because there's a lot to see. Be sure to get yourself an account for personalization. Take a look at our forums to talk with one another. Please let the webmaster know if you have any questions.
Posted by Pastor Edward L. Riley on Apr 27
- Bread of Life Community Church (BOLCC) exists to reach all unsaved people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28: 19-20)
- BOLCC will regularly pray for all our members, our community, government officials, our nation, and the World. (Phil. 2: 3-4; Eph. 6: 18; 1 Timothy 2: 1-2)
- BOLCC will worship God corporately and individually in spirit and truth, and with reverence; which is reflected in Godly living. ( John 4: 23; Romans 12: 1-2; Hebrews 12: 28-19)
- BOLCC is committed to making disciples (followers of Christ) by the study and application of the Word of God. (Matthew 28: 19-20; Eph. 4: 22-24; 5: 1-2; 2 Timothy 3: 14-17)
- BOLCC is committed to teaching and preaching the Word of God. (1 Thess. 2: 13; 2 Timothy 3: 16-17)
- BOLCC exists to promote fellowship and love toward God, and among all cultures. (John 14: 23; 1 Cor. 1: 9; Phil. 2: 1-4)
- BOLCC believes that the family is an institution created by God, and we are committed to strengthening the family through biblical teaching, programs and activities. ( Genesis 1: 26-27; 2: 23-24; 1 Timothy 5: 8; Acts 16: 34)